Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Procedure - Houston, TX

Dr. Funk performed my rhinoplasty and septoplasty...

Dr. Funk performed my rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedures. I've never had surgery before so I was going into with nerves, but knowing I really wanted a change. I did a lot of research on Houston doctors and found Dr. Funk to be the most credible, experienced and understanding of what I wanted. My results turned out better than I could have hoped for. It was the best decision I made going with Dr. Funk. Before the surgery, the anesthesiologist told me he's an artist and that couldn't be more true. He really has an eye for detail. If you would like to see my before/after photos, feel free to contact me.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on Houston doctors and found Dr. Funk to be the most credible, experienced and understanding of what I wanted. My results turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. I'm so happy with the way I look now. On top of that, his office staff is very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Funk to anyone looking for a skilled ENT/plastic surgeon.