Love my New Nose - Houston, TX

I've been wanting this done since I was about 12...

I've been wanting this done since I was about 12 and have had all kinds of issues with my nose. I've had allergies and trouble breathing correctly due to deviated septum and enlarged turbinates. Also my nose was crooked and the top cartalige of one side of my nose was collapsed. My nose was also rather pointy and overprojected a bit. I loved Dr. Funks before and afters since I started researching him years ago. He was my first contender. Then a friend from highschool mentioned she loved her results from him on facebook. I was sold at that point. I only had to wait for the right time in my life because I had a baby.
My first visit to his office was great. The dr did an examination of my nose and took pictures and we did the visual simulation of what I wanted to do and he also made suggestions on what he thought would improve the appearance on my nose which was very helpful to me because it is hard to describe and I'm not good with words. He also decribed some of his methods he would be using during surgery and possible grafts I might need in detail. I was printed out pictures for my goal before and after pictures. I went through financial stuff with Leah and decided to book surgery asap.
I had to bring my son to my pre op appointment and they were so accommodating and let him use the computer to watch videos.
My surgery went very smoothly. I was a bit nervous because it was my first surgery but I met everyone that would be there dr funk & the anestheologists. Before I even realised it I was waking up for surgery and I was in no pain and didn't feel nauseous. I felt great and was expecting to ateast feel sick or something. I couldn't breath out of my nose of course but I think I've been accustomed to that throughout my life with my nose. My recovery has been going smoothly as well.
I got my cast taken off yesterday and my nose vacumed and some stiches removed. It was so bizzare seeing my new nose at first it was just amazing. He retaped my nose and I have another appointment in a few days to get more stitches removed. I have been looking at it all the time and I'm just in love with it and feel so beautiful even with the swelling and I have some blackness under my eye still. My confidence already is improved and I don't have that ugly disfigured feeling I used to about my nose. My nose fits my face beautifully and complements all my features. It's truly amazing. Doctor said to avoid breathing out of my nose still at this point so I can't really comment on breathing improvents at this point.

I will update more later and add photos of my nose.

before pictures

I took these photos right before surgery.

10 days post

I had a appointment yesterday and the tape was removed. I am still very happy with my results so far. I am swollen but I'm still feeling like a million bucks.

left side profile before and post 10 days

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Funk is the best in Houston for noses hands down. So happy with my results and care from him and his office. Great eye and attention to details. Has an amazing sense of aesthetics.