Dr. Bruce Smith is a God Sent! - Houston, TX

So, I have NEVER taken the time to write a review...

So, I have NEVER taken the time to write a review but Dr. Bruce Smith and his staff are so deserving of one!

I guess I should first start off with mentioning the procedure I had--- RHINOPLASTY. A procedure in which it is so critical to choose the right person because if something goes wrong, it is kind of hard to disguise it!

So here are my two cents on Doc.

On the day of the procedure during pre-op this was the conversation between Doc and I:

DOCTOR: “You know last night I was studying your pictures and detailing out what I was going to do, this is just going to turn out beautiful”
PATIENT: “You were studying my case last night? Really?”
DOCTOR: “Yes, so I would know what to do today. You know I have worked with other doctors who arrive to surgery and say so what are we doing here today?”

Well I don’t have much more to explain because once he said that, I felt even more at peace and was ready to be administered anesthesia, and knew I was in good hands because doc did his homework, had a plan and was going to execute. I knew all was going to go just fine. And if on the odd chance something went wrong I knew doc would make it right. That’s all that mattered!

Dr. Bruce Smith is a true God-sent.

If you are looking for someone honest, humble, patient, caring, sincere, loving, and takes great pride in providing his patients EXCEPTIONAL results look no further!

If you are out there interviewing plastic surgeons, as you should be before you make your decision, Dr. Bruce Smith should be on everyone’s list to talk to!
Houston Plastic Surgeon