Best Decision to Go with Funk! - Houston, TX

I had been researching plastic surgeons for a year...

I had been researching plastic surgeons for a year or two. When I came across Dr. Funk's reviews they were all great! I went with my gut feeling and scheduled a consultation. His staff was great! They were so sweet. Dr. Funk made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. My biggest concern was looking like a totally different person.

My nose situation: I had a hump on nose that I was always self conscious about. I would take pictures in different angles to hide the hump.

Dr. Funk made sure he knew what I wanted and didn't want. He then took pictures of my profile. He showed me what the outcome would be. He provided his suggestions. You could tell he was passionate about his work. Then, I scheduled the surgery date right away.

Surgery day -
They surgery itself went PERFECT. This was my first time ever having surgery and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Recovery:
Recovery was not bad at all. I would get slight headaches because I was unable to breathe through my nose as your nose is tapped up with a cast and in some cases with packing. I had great home support with standby family members taking care of me. I think it definitely helped in my recovery process. I was really expecting to be in a lot of pain but with the medications he prescribed, it was no problem at all.

Overall, I would have to say my experience with Dr. Funk and the surgery was amazing. It will be a year this August. I am so happy with my nose. Only close friends and family members know I had the surgery done. I'm happiest about looking like myself just with a small improvement. My biggest fear was not looking like ME. My boyfriends, parents and close friends stressed I did not need it, but if it made me happy... go for it! They are extremely happy with the results Dr. Funk gave me. He really listened to my initial concerns were. He gave me exactly what I wanted and more.

I plan to go to Dr. Funk for earlobe repair soon. He offers other services that you can check out on his website.

All in all, I would recommend Dr. Funk to you, my family, friends and strangers. He is amazing at what he does. His staff is simply divine. I cannot rave enough about him.
I hope this review helps you on your journey. I strongly suggest going in for a consult before you make your mind up. This is a serious surgery as it involves your face. You want to go to someone you trust and who has great experience.

Thank you!

Best decision I've ever made.

See update of before and after photos. Hope this helps you on your journey!

Best decision to go with Funk!

Additional before photo.

Best decision to go with Funk!

After photo. So happy!!!