Cutest Button Nose Ever. Houston, TX

Since I relied solely on reviews & pictures for my...

Since I relied solely on reviews & pictures for my rhinoplasty I wanted to share my experience... Doctor Funk did an amazing job on my nose, I've wanted this since I was 12 so I knew exactly what I wanted, I wanted the tip shaped up & I wanted the alar base reduction, the alar base reduction is when you narrow the nostrils, I knew I trusted doctor Funk because he answered a question about alar base reduction on real self & I needed that because I had a very wide nose, so I knew he was familiar with cutting the sides of the nostrils. I was probably a horrible patient though, I was really nervous, I was insecure about my nose!! Well during my first appointment we decided on a plan & MY doctor made it happen :) my nose looks so cute, like a God given little button nose, I couldn't be happier about it, I don't think he understands how happy it made me, I feel like my nose fits the rest of my face now, I knew I was pretty, but now I feel complete. It's been one week so it's still a little swollen and not completely healed, I had the surgery Thursday and by Monday I was up and moving around, I got my cast off on Tuesday, he removed it and added tape, it will be off along with the rest of the stitches this Monday! One more thing, Leah and the rest of the staff were amazing, Leah was accommodating, she made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Rhinoplasty