College Student - Houston, TX

I've had problems breathing, deviated septum, and...

I've had problems breathing, deviated septum, and wanted a cosmetic change as well. Dr. Funk was able to fix all three of those things with minimal recovery time. The first couple of days are uncomfortable, but Dr. Funk's staff reach out to you to make sure you are healing well and compliant with instructions. After the 9th day you are completely cast and tape free! It takes about a month to get a general idea of what your nose will look like and for your breathing to reach 100%. I am currently at the 4th month post-op and I can confidently say that this was a great decision!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Funk did an amazing job! He knows his stuff. He is highly qualified and shows professional bedside manner along with answering all questions. My nose looks very natural, recovery time was minimal (no bruising!), and he and his staff check-up on you during your recovery. There was very little pain involved and moderate discomfort. Dr. Funk is the man if you're looking for a rhinoplasty and want AMAZING results.