25 Yr Old - Nose Job - Houston, TX

I'm writing a review six months post-op because I...

I'm writing a review six months post-op because I wanted to make sure all healed well and I was still in love with the results. I'd searched for years trying to find the perfect doctor I'd trust with my rhinoplasty. Ideally I would've preferred a fall/winter surgery and for that reason I had already chosen a doctor/placed a deposit. After learning about Etai Funk, something in me kept telling me I needed to at least meet with him once to ensure the right doctor was performing surgery on me. (His schedule was packed!) I postponed my fall/winter date and waited for a consultation within the first months of the following year.

I am SO happy I did. The staff at the office (especially Leah) were all so nice and informative. They have been working with Dr. Funk for a very long time and customer service there is top notch. I immediately felt like he was more than qualified to give me the perfect nose I'd always dreamed of. He uses a computer imaging software that helps you actually see what you will look like post-op. It's the nicest I'd seen in any office and the most accurate software too. He walked through what I wanted to fix and showed me what I'd look like with all the changes made. The moment I left our first consultation, I absolutely knew that the wait was worth it and he'd be my surgeon.

Surgery went well. A couple of days post-op my face was swollen and starting to heal. A week post-op I was able to get out of the house with a little bit of tape over my nose. Two weeks post-op, people who were close to me said I looked amazing and couldn't picture me with a more natural perfect nose. Acquaintances or people who had just met me had no idea I had surgery but said I looked great.

Fast forward 6 months post-op: I'm so glad I didn't wait much longer. This was by far the best decision I've made for myself and the difference in my self-esteem is off the charts. I'm SO HAPPY I chose Dr. Funk and all my friends who want work done automatically trust him 100% after seeing my results and super fast recovery.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon