25 Yr Old - So Happy W Dr. Bressler Nose Job! - Houston, TX

Motivation - pretty girl with no major nose...

Motivation - pretty girl with no major nose problem- just wanted an even prettier nose!

Pros- Dr. Bressler is amazing. St. Luke's is amazing.

Cons- none

I had a small hump I wanted removed as well as a tip refinement. I'm extremely picky. I went to two other plastic surgeons before dr. Bressler and just left thinking, "meh... I'm pretty.. I don't need a nose job anyway"
After seeing a friend's Bressler nose job I was like, omg.. Her nose looks SO amazing.. Subtle changes, natural result... Perfect. If she wouldn't have told me she had one I wouldn't have known/noticed... But then she told me and I was like omg, yeah...your nose looks perfection. Like a little trophy sitting in the middle of your face... I have to have a Bressler consultation....
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Always thought about a nose job .. A friend of mine got one with Dr. Bressler... Her nose looked So good.. And so subtly ..perfect! I was in awe of his work so I had to schedule a consultation (which eventually led to surgery) Okay- so it's only been a week since surgery and I can update with results but seriously Dr. Bressler is very talented, kind doctor... I am not even from Houston but I came here to have my nose done by him. I am also pretty neurotic and he has amazing patience! He spent so long with me on my consultation, talked on the phone with me a month later for at least 30 minutes answering more questions I had come up with.. And then another session pre-op where I bombarded him with a million photo edits I had done of myself ! LOL .. He is the best. His office is in the same building (st.lukes) where you have surgery.. It's all state of the art. Some of the best medical care in the world. Also- the staff at St. Luke's (from the receptionist, to the nurse, to the doctors, to the janitor) is EXEMPLARY.. Kind, genuine, knowledgeable, experienced, personable... I didn't think a medical facility could be so flawless. Surgery was easy. No pain. Dr.B saw me the next day (8am on a SATURDAY- yeah, Saturday that's how much he cares about his patients).. To make sure everything was going well. It's now been exactly one week since surgery and I am FINE. Nose healed great, zero complications.. No pain whatsoever. Seriously, I stopped taking pain meds second day after surgery.. Swelling and bruising in my eyes was completely gone by day SIX. Nose looks already so much better, but of course, it takes months to see full result. I get that, but I am already So happy. It's only going to get better as swelling goes down. I just wanted to get this out before I moved on with my life - because it is worth saying- DR. BRESSLER KNOWS NOSES. He is kind, personable, smart as a whip, and knows his craft. Expert rhinoplasty with a beautiful result!