Perfect Profile - Houston, TX

I had a nose job in 2001, however my nose still...

I had a nose job in 2001, however my nose still looked to big for my face and was quite crooked. I had thought about revision for awhile, and after doing some research, I decided to schedule a consultation. I am so glad I did! I am only 10 days post op and my profile looks amazing, I wish I would have done this years ago! The difference is amazing!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do not walk, run to Dr. Funk! He is AMAZING! The consultation lasted two hours, he was very thorough and answered EVERY question I had. He is so nice, in fact his entire office staff is very kind and helpful. I met with him a day before my surgery and he reviewed everything he was going to do and wanted to make sure I was comfortable about the surgery. The morning of my surgery he came by to check on me and every hour of my surgery, he updated my mother and husband. He called that evening to check on me as well. My husband was very impressed with how much Dr. Funk cares for his patients. I have been back twice for stitch removal and he is very gentle and wants to keep me comfortable. The people at the surgery center RAVED about him, all the nurses told me that he was the best surgeon they worked with and one nurse referred to him as an artist. The moment my cast came off, I was in shock, he gave me the most beautiful nose, he blew every expectation I had away. He is wonderdul, I can't say enough good things about him. He is AMAZING!!!!