Suzanne Bruce and Associates, PA-Houston Galleria Location- Burned my Forehead - Houston, TX

My face is red, after the first treatment, it...

My face is red, after the first treatment, it seems get better. After the 2nd treatment, I noticed there were a brown spot on my forehead, no one told me what happened during the treatment. After few hours, the brown spot turned to a big blister. I don't think the doctor handles her mistake professionally. She didn't say anything about her mistake. When I first saw the brown spot, I didn't feel anything because the numbing cream. I trusted the doctor, I couldn't believe that she burned my forehead and told me nothing. I emailed her office, her associate called me back said she would talk to the doctor then call me back. I haven't heard from them since then. Not sure if I gonna have a scar. Very disappointed!
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon