Pectoral implants

This is something I saved and wanted for years. I...

This is something I saved and wanted for years. I had nothing but rib cage and skin before so I didn't expect them look perfect like they do now. My implants gave me definition, size, and cleavage. They feel natural and I don't have a big gap between them. I just got my surgery a week ago, will update more when swelling goes down, and my chest muscles start relaxing.

24 days post op

My chest is a lot less swollen and you can see my implants much better. They feel very natural.

About four months post op

It feels like it's a part of me now, I don't even think about my chest as implants. It does hurt a little when I lay on my sides for long periods. Also, my right side which happens to be the side I write with hasn't drop like my left side.

Six months update

My implants looks very natural and feel great. I am not having any complications from them. They are still a bit hard and I have to be careful when laying on the side of my chest. It was the best decision I made in my life.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Bidros is the best, his staff is kind, wonderful, very professional, and they really care about you. He offers many procedures for men and women.