Pectoral implants

This is something I saved and wanted for years. I...

This is something I saved and wanted for years. I had nothing but rib cage and skin before so I didn't expect them look perfect like they do now. My implants gave me definition, size, and cleavage. They feel natural and I don't have a big gap between them. I just got my surgery a week ago, will update more when swelling goes down, and my chest muscles start relaxing.

24 days post op

My chest is a lot less swollen and you can see my implants much better. They feel very natural.

About four months post op

It feels like it's a part of me now, I don't even think about my chest as implants. It does hurt a little when I lay on my sides for long periods. Also, my right side which happens to be the side I write with hasn't drop like my left side.

Six months update

My implants looks very natural and feel great. I am not having any complications from them. They are still a bit hard and I have to be careful when laying on the side of my chest. It was the best decision I made in my life.

Doctor Bidros is the best, his staff is kind, wonderful, very professional, and they really care about you. He offers many procedures for men and women.