I Am the Exception! - Houston, TX

I was very prepared for the "bad" until my body...

I was very prepared for the "bad" until my body adjusted to the ballon. I am here so say I never saw the bad. I slept most of the day after procedure but drank my broth and had very few cramps. I was never nauseous... Never vomited... Could only tell the ballon was there on a few occasions while lying in bed on my back. I started regular diet on day 12, I am up to working out an hour and a half a day, and my very high blood pressure is now normal. Weight is coming off started at 156 and am 147 today on day 22. I could not be happier with the results so far. I do think that my positive experience was due to optimum placement of ballon by my Dr. He is in active Practice in Gastroenterology and Therapeutic Endoscopy. I truly believe his ability to use the scope to place the ballon in its rightful place rather than my body having to work it to that placement is why me body accepted the ballon so quickly and with such few side effects. I am a happy patient and am excited to see what the rest of the Orbera journey will provide.

Lucky To Have Dr Raijman and Staff

Day 30 and I am happier than ever with my decision to use the Orbera ballon for weight loss and Dr Isaac Raijman and his staff to walk this journey with me. I am amazed at how well I am doing. Was on vacation for 5 days visiting my daughter and handled the eating out really well. I learned a lot about my lack of understanding how to find the healthiest foods on menu and will talk to my nutritionist about this. This program being supported with my great Dr, his staff, and the twelve months of nutrition support is why this has been so very successful so far.

Houston Physician

Realizing all my health issues could be linked to weight I decided it was time to make a huge life change. After hearing about the Orbera procedure and the fact that the procedure is followed up with 12 months of nutrition education and personal back-up and support from a medical staff through entire process I knew this was for me. Day 30 and I am even more convinced Orbera was the right decision. I firmly believe my positive experience from day of procedure to today is due to Dr Raijman and his staff. Natalia, my contact person, was wonderful from day one. She prepared me well for procedure, lent support day of procedure, and has continued to check on me weekly. I can text or call her with any question or issue and that gives me great comfort. Dr Raijman being a Gastroenterologist and Therapudic Endoscopic Specialist was able to use his skill with the endoscope to place my ballon at the optimum placement for my body to accept it quickly and with few side effects. I had no nausea... No vomiting... Returned to working out very quickly... Handled regular food in record time and am feeling better than I have in years. Dr Raijman has personally checked on me, encouraged me, and will provide confidence building support through each stage of this journey. I could not be happier with my decision to use Orbera for weight loss or my decision to use Dr Raijman and his staff for the journey. I am extremely satisfied!