My Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Cortes - Houston, TX

My "real" name Jun Robinson and I am from Baton...

My "real" name Jun Robinson and I am from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I am not hiding or being secretive about my surgery, therefore, ALL the information I put on here is legit. I will try and upload some before pictures on here.I HAVE NOT had my surgery with Dr. Cortes yet. I am scheduled for surgery on 6/3/2014. If anyone has ANY questions, please feel free to email or simply ask me on here. I'm a peaceful person, therefore, I DON'T do internet beef. I don't have much to say and probably won't until after. I wish your ladies the best and have a great day.

BBL date sooner than June 2014!

I will be having my surgery on April 11, 2014! There was a sonnet date and I hopped on it! :)

Post-op 4/12/2014

It feels like I've been sleep for 2-3 days! I have been on my stomach with "NO FOOD" because of the meds. I was finally able to eat on Saturday at noon. They brought up my breakfast, but I dont eat that. I was on a diabetic diet and I'm not a diabetic. I was told by my wonderful father that the surgery was actually shorter than the time I paid for. No big deal though. Dr. Cortes was pleasant, but didn't have many words. It was cool as long as we understood my wants and needs. I was able to leave the hospital at about 3:30PM today. I am in a XL top and XL bottom. When we changed my garment before leaving, I almost started crying. Even though I'm still swollen, the results are tremendous. I've NEVER had a body like this, even when I was fit. Dr. Cortes said he put 1100 in the right,1100 in the left, 300 on right hip, and 300 on left hip. During pre-op, he said he wouldn't be able to remove all the belly fat, but he would do his best. He did awesome! As you can see, before surgery, I had about three rolls, Now I have none! My belly is beautiful! I dont know what is to write so if you have any questions, call ask! Thanks and y'all be blessed!

These are the garments the hospital gave me. Top and bottom are XL.

3 days post-op

I was worried that they forgot about me wayyyyy in Conroe. Please be aware that Dr. Cortes Conroe office is closed and no longer accepting patients. They are expanding, but only in the Houston office for now. Get a room close to the Houston office. I previously booked a room close to the Houston office for $38/night for a weekly rate. That was for two people and two full beds. I was told 3 months ago to cancel my reservation because I needed to be closer to Conroe. Three weeks ago at pre-op, I was told to get the hotel back in Houston. Fuck all dat, I didn't feel like doing all that price matching all over again. The studio in Conroe was $42 for the same package. Then every Studio6 in Houston, Tx (about 6) had sold out. Therefore, they had to come to my hotel room in Conroe to help me and check up on me! Deanna and Dr. Cortes wife(office manager) came! They are so beautiful and sweet. I will get my new garment and drains removed tomorrow and be on the way home to Louisiana!

Serious question to all BBL women!

My menstrual cycle started on April 6th and went off no later than April 13th. I noticed last night when I went to use the restroom, I was bleeding from my vaginal. Once I looked even further, I noticed that the blood was on my garment which means I was bleed earlier an didn't notice it. I called the doctor to make sure everything is okay, but he talking bout anesthesia knocks your cycle off sometimes. 1.)I just got off mines so that don't make any sense to me. 2.)It's 6:30am the following morning and it seems as if it's getting worse! I ain't gone lie, I'm scared as hell. I've cried and prayed about it, but I just can't shake that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I would hate to go to Louisiana and Lord forbid, something happens to me. Im taking all the precautions required and meds on time. I'm not happy right now and I won't be until I know for sure that my life is "no longer" in danger. :(

Garment change still in XL 4/16/2014

Just a few pics. I got these pics took myself. They were out of the garment 101 in long leg. Now I'm left to suffer with 101 in short leg. As we all can tell, I have legs! WTH!!!

I tried to do a review, but it did not save!

Will do one another day. I do not feel like this shit again. :(

Just photos

Just pics

Just pics

A few pics

Just a few pics

FREE LIPOFOAM, 2 lumbar cushions, and an board!

I bought way too much of everything back when I had my surgery. The only thing that is used is the ab board. I never used the lumbar cushion because it needs to be cut in half. I don't plan on having another. If there is anyone in the area who could benefit from it, you are more than welcome to have it. Give me a call at 224-610-4347.
Houston Plastic Surgeon