UPDATE!!!Petite Mother of Three Mommy Makeover - Houston, TX

I suffered from abdominal separation after having...

I suffered from abdominal separation after having three children and my breast were lifeless. My body looks better I wish I had my pre op pictures to post. About six months ago I had a TT and breast augmentation. The implants are under the muscle and silicone. I was told I have poor skin quality which resulted in a vertical incision during the initial consult the possibility of a vertical cut was not mentioned. I can see rippling in my implant for the same reason. My doctor actually showed up for my final appt and was pleased with his work and told me a more firm implant could reduce the rippling but wasn't worth another surgery. He told me he would fix my hernia during the TT but that did not happen. He said just go to a general surgeon to have the hernia worked on. If he wasn't going to do it then he should have told me that prior to surgery.

the bulge

I went to the beach this past weekend every time I bent over this is what I looked like in my two piece

General Surgeon : Hernia

Long story short because I have had a tummy tuck the blood supply to he belly button has been compromised and I can't have it done laparoscopy because he can't put enough air in my abdomen and allow him enough work space. The only way is to do it open but that increases the risk of infection and I will be in lots of pain having the mesh tacted to my muscle. I wish the hernia was addressed during my tummy tuck while I was already open and asleep :( at least he was honest...
Also the other plastic surgeons don't want to mess with the bulge in the middle. I'm stuck with a hernia and bulging stomach.

Let's Try This Again!

So I will be going back under in a few weeks and I have high hopes this time. I have been to 8 or 9 general/plastic surgeons over the past year to assist me in this weighty decision. I will reveal the doctor who will be taking care of me after everything is done. My current surgeon responds to all of my inquiries within 24 hours. I talk to him directly via email which is a privilege that I have not had with any other doctor. I have had an MRI done (I didn't like that experience ) and it showed significant muscle separation and of course the hernia doctor Basu did not fix as he said he would. Also, the Implants are incredibly narrow causing excessive rippling and my dissatisfaction with the concave look I have when I am lying down (according to multiple surgeons). That is unacceptable I have seen many slender frames and their implants don't look like that because their doctor chose the appropriate size and style to prevent this from happening. I just don't understand why and how a doctor can sleep at night knowing he made poor choices and had a chance to correct them but didn't!! My belly button looks nothing like his other patients. Why would any women pay that much money for these results! But I'm sure he doesn't care he was paid 14,000 dollars so his family is taken care of meanwhile I am spending much more to correct his mistakes. So please send me well wishes as a go through this phase 2 of this journey.

Revisions by my NEW PS!!!!!

So yesterday was my TT and 2nd BA I only have pics of my BA today still on lots of meds. The first surgeon chose very narrow implants UHP leaving me with no fullness in upper for. I was never even given a choice on implant style nor was it explained to me. The only choice I had was size. The doctor wasn't even there the day I was fitted. Elizabeth showed up with three 210, 320,360 when I asked for a larger size she said Dr. BASU wouldn't allow me to go larger. All the surgeons I went to thereafter either said that NEVER use those or they used them less than five times because they are too narrow. In my case they were sagging and had excessive amount of rippling even when I stand up. Also, Dr. Lomonaco call us from his personal cell phone! And his on call nurses are available 24/7 . I used to wait weeks for my phone calls and emails to be returned sometimes I had to wait for until my next appt. DR. L truly cares about how his patients look and if they are happy. BASU'S LAST words to me on my final appt. Were I am happy with my work and I discourage you from making any revisions to it. Well Dr. Lomonco save me from looking a mess. He retightened my TT and added Bellederm to reinforce it. Ill post those pics after my tubes come out and by the way he repaired me hernia!!!! I can't wait to share it!!!! I wish I had found Lomonaco first. He did an amazing job. Ill also most better breast pics when I can stand up straighter. Super happy girl with 425 moderate plus

New Dr. New Me!

Love my 2nd BA!!!

First TT & Second TT

Belly button size reduced. Ill try to compare the bulge before and after I'm only 5 days post open and already pleased. Can't wait for more swelling to go down:)

Wow!!!!

I was told a over a year ago nothing could be done to fix this... but again I'll let the photos speak for themselves! I love my body again (6 days post op).

Flat Tummy no thanks to Dr. Basu

One year post op!! Dr Basu made me look bloated and hideous. Dr. Lomonaco has my tummy tight. Technique is EVERYTHING!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Office is friendly but do not respond to emails if there is a real concern or problem. Most post op appts the doctor was not present. He is nice, but dismissed and minimized concerns. I wish I could give zero stars for lack of skills and for being dishonest! Dr. Lomonaco fixed all Basu's mistakes and I have the pictures to prove it