You Will Never Find Another MD That Compares!!! - Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have had two procedures completed by Dr. Craig...

I have had two procedures completed by Dr. Craig Rock over the last 7 years...Each procedure to help recover from 4 pregnancies/3 C-Sections. What I consider a little Mommy Makeover! My first procedure was a tummy tuck and 7 years later I returned for a breast augmentation. Both procedures exceeded my expectations! Dr. Rock's work is off the charts, AMAZING! I have also had family members utilize his services with the same amazing outcomes! One consultation with Dr. Rock and his staff and you will know you are in the right place! Please also see my review regarding Dr. Rock himself!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I would like to start by saying I am a nurse by profession (18yrs), so I believe that sometimes we have true and complete understanding of the good, bad and ugly side of physicians. In all of my career, I can honestly say that Dr. Craig Rock is by far #1 on my list of Top Docs! Of course the outcome of his work speaks volumes and is incredible, but his true compassion, honesty and bed side manners are rare in this day and age! Most importantly for me is his ETHICS AND INTEGRITY!!! Trust me, as I said before...one consultation and you will know you are in the best of hands!