Mommy Makeover

In only a few days my surgery to "getting my sexy...

In only a few days my surgery to "getting my sexy back" all in the hands of Dr. lomonaco. I feel quiet confident in his skills and experience. At this point my gut intuition tells me that he will make my reality of a new beginning come true. After raising to beautiful teenage daughters and supporting my husband in his success. I've decide to turn the lime light on me in just 4 days everything will be different. Nervous about the results will keep you posted. So tired of literally starking real self. Com......

Mommy makeover plus Lipo hips/back

Post-op day 2 shower time

Post-op day 3

Will continue to update photos and scar drains still in place

Post-op 2 weeks

Mommy makeover

Tummy incision healing beautiful will insert photos left better then right. The boobs are going through some changes making healing difficult. My doctor has been on top of it. Will insert photos not sure if anyone has had these issues. Besides the small let downs I'm looking and feeling great. Happy to announce Iam 20lbs lighter since surgery so that's a great reward.

6 weeks uodate

Boobs have completely heal and tummy tuck incision. Ready to start scar therapy.
Houston Plastic Surgeon