28 Mother of 1 - Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So i didn't want to write a review until i...

So i didn't want to write a review until i actually had my procedure. My pre-op was scheduled for june 21st at 9am. I was there onetime and due to payments from out of state they wouldn't see me until they got it situated, which was closer to 11am, Once the payment was processed it was smooth sailing.I met with my medical counselor Ashley and she was amazing, up beat and friendly, Nurse Cindy took my picture walked me through medication and took my pictures. I also showed her my wish pictures. The second pre-op appointment which took place the hospital was scheduled at 1pm on the same day. FYI-if you are planing to pay the hosptial with Care Credit pay the hospital portion at Dr Cortes' office and they will provide the hospital with payment. At the hospital pre-op they asked me about my medical history and drew my blood. it was little slow my appointment was at 1pm and they didn't see me until 2:30pm. My surgery was scheduled for July 1st an originally i was suppose to be at the hospital at 5am and they pushed me back to 1:30pm which i was a little upset but it was fine. Dr. Cortes office wanted me there at 9:30am but the hospital called an wanted me there at 10:30am. so i arrived at 10:30am checked in and they sent me to take my urine test and then walked me back to the out patient surgery area. The nurse in the out patient was amazing I removed all my jewelry with exception of my friendship bracelet that my daughter an I both have around our ankles and instead of just cutting it off she took her time to remove it, She communicated well and kept me informed, Next Dr, Cortes came and said hi and asked if i was ready I nervously said yes,he came to check on me and measured and mark me up. We talked about kids and family and my expectation. Then I was off to surgery. My surgery was suppose to be 5 hours but it ended up being around 3-4hrs. I woke up in recovery and when I felt a little pain and they gave me morphine. i didn't respond to well to it but the nurse calmed me down. Dr. Cotes called to check on me that evening and spoke to my mother in which she informed him of my blood pressure and he was very concerned and wanted to speak the nurse immediately. After all was said and done I was fine. I've been walking since I left the hospital and i have a small amount of pain. while sponge bathing I'm in love with my new curves and my boobs so far I love it! My mother has been staying on top of the draining and I have my post-op appointment in 5 days. I'm super excited. so far I defiantly love my results thus far and the daily text reminders help.


loving it!

once I was able to take a shower!

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
3 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
3 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
3 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful