40 Years Old, Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

After losing almost 25 lbs & still not seeing...

After losing almost 25 lbs & still not seeing a flat stomach is what inspired me to get this procedure done.. My results are amazing! I feel great and very sexy. It boost my confidence. My incision seems to be healing up perfect. I recommend this option to anyone who feel they cannot get their bodies again.
Houston Physician

Since my first visit to Dr. Linville's office, his entire staff made me feel super comfortable. He explained in detail the procedure and what he expected the outcome to be. He knows exactly what he's doing, he answered all my concerns. I am very impressed in his professionalism. The entire office staff is very friendly and courteous. I had the best experience ever before and after recovery. He took the time to visit me after procedure. Shows he really cares. My results are amazing. My husband and I are extremely happy with my new look. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommended! :) THANK YOU. Great Team Work.