30 Years Old, 1 Kid. Houston, TX

Today is 3 weeks since my surgery and the girls...

Today is 3 weeks since my surgery and the girls are definitely feeling like they're mine and not some foreign object on my body. During those first 2 weeks, I didn't think there would ever be an end to the pain and discomfort. I haven't taken very many pictures at all of my new boobs because of the scar in between them from my scratching, but I will take some and post them later. I'm very happy with my breast size and they feel and look very natural for my figure.

I'm not sure why, but my first post didn't include everything that I had originally typed. Annoying. But, I did get 325cc mod plus mentor under the muscle with crease incision. At 3 weeks post op, I'm very happy with the size. They're perfect for my frame and look very natural.

Before & 3 week Post Op Comparisons

So today marks 3 weeks post-op. I decided to put my before and after pictures side by side to see/show how far I've come along. I am so happy so far with my results. I like that I have the cleavage from the front, but not too much projection from the side. It is exactly the results I asked for. It's completely concealable and it looks and feels so natural. Ignore my scar in between my breasts. It's slowly going away with the prescription cream my PS wrote for me & I had filled at a compound pharmacy (I think that's what they're called).
Houston Plastic Surgeon

So far, absolutely no complaints about Dr. Moliver or his staff. I would highly recommend him.