32 Yr Old Mom of 2 Nursed Both Babies and Major Weight Loss - Houston, TX

After nursing both my babies and losing over 50...

After nursing both my babies and losing over 50 lbs even after the baby weight was gone. My breast had gone from a C cup to an A or very small B. After years of research on different doctors and all my options I decided to make the call! And I'm so happy I did!! After consulting with my doctor we came up with a plan of mentor high profile 425cc. I'm so happy with my results this made me a 36 DD. Which is right where I wanted to be during my consult I explained that I wanted to be a D or DD. He did an excellent job of placing them. I couldn't be more happy with my results!!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

My consult started with Stephanie she was wonderful answered all my questions and concerns and very personable! We initially came up with a game plan and then Dr. Ciaravino came in and we told him what we were thinking and he gave his professional opinion and it was the same as we had discussed! He listens to what his patients want and is not pushy to make you look a certain way he really listens! His technique during surgery is amazing I never had any pain the days following I had to tell myself to slow down and don't do this and that. I was not expecting to be riding along in the car the next morning to take my kids to school! Being a mom this was very important to me I didn't miss a beat with them! With the exception of picking them up.