Gynecomastia Surgery - Houston, TX

Dr Gill seems like a very talented doctor and I...

Dr Gill seems like a very talented doctor and I chose him based on his excellent reviews and the body of his work. I had my surgery performed by Dr Gill and was not happy with the final results. When I voiced my concerns to him he stated that I had unrealistic expectations. I am not sure if he was being serious or was trying to avoid performing a revision. After consulting with two other surgeons a revision will be necessary. Its unfortunate that my own surgeon made me feel so uncomfortable discussing my results and that I will have to have another surgery to correct it.

I recently had a follow up meeting with the doctor where we discussed a revision and scheduled the procedure. I feel the meeting went well and I will post an update after the procedure.

Update from previous post

I had my revision performed three weeks ago and so far the results are a marked improvement. I will update as I recover, but for now I'm cautiously optimistic.

The staff and doctor were great and checked on me numerous times. I have updated my ratings to reflect my recent experiences.
Houston Plastic Surgeon