Liposuction Upper/Lower Abdomen and Waist - Houston, TX

I gained mid-section weight in my 40's. I went to...

I gained mid-section weight in my 40's. I went to Dr. Ravi to get a jump start on the process of regaining my flat tummy and curvy figure.

Pre-op: Made payment, scheduled surgery date, took measurements and reviewed the do's and don’ts before and after surgery.

Major Do after surgery: MUST wear surgical grade griddle 24/7! If you soil the griddle you must wash it in the shower on your body and use a hair dryer to dry the griddle.

Pro: Doctors office prescribed oral and topical medication before surgery. All medication covered by insurance.

Pro: Staff is polite, answers questions and return phone calls promptly.

Lipo Post-Op Medication

Dr. Ravi thinks ahead to prescribe oral and topical medication. This works if you can not keep the oral medication down due to nausea.

The compound pharmacy utilized for topical medication is very efficient. I received a phone call from the pharmacy a few days after my pre-op visit. The pharmacy tech took my insurance info on a Tuesday and the medication delivered Wednesday.

Pre-Op Pics

Amazing Work!

I am now around 28 days post-op. The swelling has reduced drastically (Arnica Gel, helped) and I can see my curves returning. The lipo procedure was well worth the time and money.

I would recommend Dr. Ravi for both men and women. He is a perfectionist; you will not be disappointed with his work!

I will post pictures soon; I am having a very hard time taking full body selfies...
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ravi is honest, practical and patient during consults. I really enjoy his honesty and level setting my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Ravi for both men and women!