Very Unhappy - Houston, TX

I'm very unhappy with my results from Dr. Michael...

I'm very unhappy with my results from Dr. Michael Eisthmann !!.He does not listen , his bedside manners or lack thereof are horrible. He is always in a rush to go home, as well as Sandy, Linda, and the 2 ladies at the phones. On 3 of my appts they called to ask if I'd come in earlier, I couldn't drive & my husband had to bring me. Waiting isn't long because they want to go home. He makes mistakes, and when you point out his mistake he claims he told me. So sorry I went to him.

Horrible, Painful

This is the area where Dr. Eisthmann said if he liposuction of my buttocks would look like doo doo from sagging skin. So he suggested removing the skin. Cut from one side of thigh to almost my Libia. Choose another Dr, one at Beltway 8 and Kimberly they are awesome !
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I was to have liposuction of my inner/outer thighs, flanks, back, butt, had a Bracioplasty of my arms.H e forgets, he doesn't remember what he says in your consultation. He told me on the day of my Pre-Op that if he did lipo my butt it would have saggy skin & my butt would look like a doo doo diaper and wanted to cut the extra skin off where the thigh meets the butt, well he did that ( never explained the procedure at all I didn't know what to expect) but I trusted him. I was cut from outer thigh to inner just very close to my Libia. While in the hospital for over night stay, I was never told to not sit on my butt, nor was the hospital informed. So in the middle of the night I began to throw up profusely all over myself, I was pulled off the bed for them to change the bedding. I was sent home & I had a lot of blood on the back of my left thigh/butt area, alot of blood!! My husband took off the garment and I had a gash from the sutures coming out !! The gash was all the way from outer thigh to inside thigh, opened about 4 inches !! Once stitches come out you cannot be re-sutured ,it has to heal from the inside out. Have a dressing put on 4 times a day, it's so horrible!! I couldn't sit down for 12 weeks, the other thigh healed up in 7-10 days, but what he did wasn't good, he didn't suture my leg well, if at all it seemed. My arms from the Bracioplasty are very uneven, I have huge bulging at my inner elbows, and what looks like my skin was pulled inside out & it puckers severely, like there's a hole there ! My arms look so bad and I'm 3 mos into healing & can't see how it will improve. I've gotten advice from photos I sent in that drs say I'll need "Smart Lipo" there to correct it!! SERIOUSLY!! So my advice to anyone ,,GO ELSEWHERE The Drs at Kimberley and Beltway 8 are awesome !! But fair warning do not have Dr. Eisthmann do anything to you !! I'd add a photo here like it says to but it boots you off and you have to write your review all over again FYI