57 Yrs. Old, 2 Grown Kids 5'2" 118 Lbs. I Always Had a Pooch, Even Before Children - Houston, TX

DO NOT USE DR. GERMAN NEWELL FOR LIPO ... He did my abdomen,( see pictures) inner and outer thighs. The outer thighs, have a long horizontal dent, like he made one jab. so I can't wear shorts either. He's all nice before surgery, and spends time with you. But afterwards, he could care less. In and Out. He said there was nothing he could do. He had my money, and probably bought another designer suit.
I would not recommend him, and I warn people about him , when I can.

What I look like now, look ok, fully clothed, but can't wear a 2 piece or shorts.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

As you can see I'm a botched, lumpy, bumpy mess, and navel is not centered anymore, the left side is bigger than the right. It might be he realized he had taken too much on the right. Which was black and wrinkled afterwards, The massage girl wouldn't touch me, got the nurse, she got another dr. because Newall was in surgery. They were baffled and took pics. Notice the vein showing on the R side. I got 4 opinions, and they all mentioned the vein, and all said too aggressive use, of too large a candala. Not enough skin for a TT. I still weight the same. And havent been able to wear a bikini, much less a 2 piece. When not sucking in, I looked about 5-6 months pregant. That's why I did it, and him saying I would be a good candidate because I didn't have much fat. They only show the good pics. And there was a filter on the camera, when they took my after. I would bet he has several notebooks full of his mistakes, like mine.