35 Yrs Mother of 17 Yr Old , 16 Yr Old and 14 Yr Old Twins -So Ready for my Flat Stomach - Houston, TX

I read so many reviews met with many Doctors...

I read so many reviews met with many Doctors however when I met Dr, Blome and Mrs, Channing I was comfortable and they answered all my questions and they were very informative so I decided to just go for it . I had my procedure done A full tummy Lipo . So far its been 3 weeks and 1/2 and I feel and look way better and can't wait till final results. ( I will add the pictures after work ) I will keep posting pictures till December which is when I plan to shop for smaller size clothes . Huge thanks to all the Staff at Elite Body Sculpture.

35 mother of 4

I'm happy with how my body is changing this was well worth every penny . I will update picks in two weeks .

It's been 6 weeks

It's been 6 weeks since my lipo . I have been doing very little work and just now started to walk more n work out a little . I am ready to get serious about working out . I feel like I might not get smaller how ever I did go from a size 12 to a 9 . Here is my update and I will have more after 3 weeks . I keep using the garment n I am in a medium one now . I do feel hard spots on my body and I am massaging the hard areas . If any one has tips on helping my skin shrink more let me know , remember I had 4 kids last one was a c- section leaving me with a pouch .i have been using a " vitamin c " cream I need all the help I can get .
Houston Plastic Surgeon