29 Years Old, 80 Pounds Lost but Still Had Stubborn Abdominal Fat - Houston, TX

I have a large saggy spare tire thanks to...

I have a large saggy spare tire thanks to ballooning to 240 and then dropping 80 pounds. It was suggested that I might want to do liposuction a few months before a tummy tuck to get the best results since I still had quite a bit of residual fat in my abdomen. I was skeptical (two surgeries?!... more $$ ?!?) but they sent me some before and after photos of tummy tucks without lipo and tummy tucks with prior lipo and I decided to get the lipo. This was a decision that I was able to make without pressure or feeling like it was an upselling tactic. Sato talked me through her professional opinion about what would get me the best results, I reviewed the photos, did some research and decided to do it.
The procedure went without any issues. The office is clean, the staff are friendly and professional.
Recovery was a little more painful than I anticipated, there is a lot of numbness and tightness in the areas that get liposuctioned. At no point did I even come close to regretting the procedure though. I was back at work in a few days.

I am so more pleased with the lipo, much more than I thought I would be!! I was so focused on my low hanging belly that I didn't realize I have a little spare tire on my upper abdomen, but now that it's gone it has given me more of an hourglass figure and also makes my boobs look bigger (optical illusions rock!)
Houston Plastic Surgeon

All pre-op work was efficient. I was able to communicate with Dr Sato via Skype since I live out of town which was very convenient. She is super friendly and easy to talk to. She asks you what results you want and then talks you through the best way to get there. It does not feel like she is trying to sell you on procedures at all. Any time I had a question either pre-op or post-op I could just shoot her an email and get a pretty prompt reply. I was a little nervous about the dreaded "sharpie time" but she even explained why she was making the marks she was making.