if its not hourglass is not dr.cortes!!!!!!!!!! - Houston, TX

Im so happy that i had chosen such a skilled and...

Im so happy that i had chosen such a skilled and professional Doctor to change my square figure to an Hourglass Shape!!!!!!!!! I had My procedure a couple of months ago I had liposuction abdomen flanks back fat transfer to hips and also breast augmentation with silicone implants i had 450cc in one breast and 425 cc inn the other i used ultra hight profile, i like to have the full nest on top many people don't like the "FAKE LOOK" but i love it !! i LOVE MY NEW BODY !! and DrCortes didn't just change my body but he change my life! he is the best plastic surgeon to sculpt Body's. Techniques that Dr. Cortes Uses is what make his results UNIQUE! I will definitely recommend Dr Cortes for any procedure if you want an Hourglass shape Dr. Cortes Is the Man !!

New Pics!!

Just One More!! i may be obsessed with my Body is that a problem?? lol

Houston Plastic Surgeon

One of the best body sculpting plastic surgeons anybody could do liposuction but to actually provide you with a figure only DrCortes!!