Full Abdomen- Large Volume - Houston, TX

I had a breast reduction by Dr Bryan J Correa on ...

I had a breast reduction by Dr Bryan J Correa on New Years Eve, and am very pleased with the results; however, I was concerned with the large abdomen that became more visible as a result of smaller breasts. Because I already had a busy summer planned, I was looking for minimal downtime, and a reduced amount of unsightly scars, that would still yield the best results. The fact that I would be awake and under local anesthesia was a plus for me. Dr Jung was pleasant and eager from our initial consultation. He shared his thoughts on what he saw my best possible outcome would be. He also showed me "after" pictures of someone that was comparable to my size prior to the procedure, and stressed the importance of following a high protein, low carbohydrate diet following the procedure. He addressed the safety of completing a large volume procedure and assured me that completing the procedure in two sittings would be of importance, safety, and comfort. We completed the back portion of the procedure on a Friday and all went well. The front portion was completed 4 days later on a Tuesday. The nursing staff involved with my procedure, Felecia and Myra were also super sweet. They remembered my preferences and sensitivities, and worked around my wants and needs. I'm a picture taker, so they made sure that my phone stayed charged, and snapped pictures of me on request. Dr. Jung made sure I remained as comfortable as possible during the procedure, as well as addressed all questions and concerns as they came to mind. He did check on me in between procedures, and let me know that I was on track and doing well in my recovery. Because I had a large volume procedure, I did experience prolonged weakness and fatigue for about 1 week after the second procedure. I'm only two weeks out now, and I am still sore, but moving around and looking very good. I'm actually going on a cruise this upcoming Sunday and am eager to flaunt my bathing suits! While I am still swollen right now, I look amazing and cant wait to see what further reduction in size and fat are still to come. Even in my minor soreness and discomfort, I would recommend Dr Jung and Elite Body Sculpture to anyone considering it.
Calvin Jung