49 Year Old Mother of 2 Looking to Get my Sexy Back. - Houston, TX

I finally made the decision to get help with my...

I finally made the decision to get help with my body image. Although my friends and family say that I looked good, my "self image" was not so. I went through with the body sculpting liposuction and let me tell you, now not only are other heads turning, but I finally feel sexy myself once again. I know that it would have been impossible to get the results that I have now by diet and exercise alone. I am so glad that I finally went through with the procedure. It really boosted my self worth and self confidence.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

From the first time that I visited Dr. Cortes's office I knew that I was going to be in good hands. The staff were VERY helpful before, during, and after my procedure. Dr. Cortes has been as professional as can be. I understand fully why six of my friends had encouraged my to have my procedure done with Dr. Cortes, and I will definitely refer others to him as well. When I get ready for another procedure, I will return for sure.