35, 2 Kids, Brazilian Butt Lift and Airsculpt Lipo Done with Elite Body Sculpture! - Houston, TX

I had the BEST experience with Dr. Jung at the...

I had the BEST experience with Dr. Jung at the Houston office. Channing the consultant was super friendly and made the entire process so easy and comfortable. I seriously felt like she was talking to me like a sister. Dr. Jung was friendly as well and has texted me several times checking in on me after the procedure. I had the procedure, took off from work that following day, but was back to work and taking care of my kids after that! It's crazy how easy this was and I only missed one day of work. I was REALLY sore the day after. They give you pain meds so its makes it ok. When i woke up for work the next day i was ready to go! I'm getting close to the 2 week mark and I'm in love with my body already. My husband keeps asking me to show him my booty! haha! I can only imagine what a few more weeks will look like. My love handles--gone! My lower pooch---gone! And the fat transfer to my butt----perfect! Ive ALWAYS had a "pot belly" and could never get rid of it. Even when I was small back in college, it was always there. Now I'm already looking flat!! Its crazy. I highly recommend this procedure to anyone wanting to get that extra fat off! Oh and my sister had the procedure right after me with Dr Vanek. She's also very impressed and so happy i talked her into going with me! Thank you Dr. Jung and Channing along with the nurses at Elite Body Sculpture!
Dr Calvin Jung

Dr Jung is super nice, energetic and you can tell he has an amazing eye for liposculpting. He told me he views lipo like art and i totally got what he meant bc he literally sculpted my body. He was very caring during the procedure and asked me many times how i was doing and explained what was happening. He checked on me afterwards multiple times as well. I just really really really like the guy! He's a great doctor! Highly recommend!