26 Yr Old, Struggling to Lose the Weight - Houston, TX

Hi, Its been almost 2 weeks since my procedure and...

Hi, Its been almost 2 weeks since my procedure and the results are looking amazing! The first 3 days were rough, luckily I had someone there to help me move around. After 3 days I was only a little bit sore, very manageable. I had my procedure done on a Saturday morning and only took off Monday from work. Fast forward 2 weeks later and my stomach is flat again! Given that I'm still swollen/numb its only going to get better! I cant wait to see the final results and feel like myself again :)
Dr. Jung

Dr. Jung and the staff at Elite Body Sculpture were amazing! Dr. Jung did a number on my love handles and now they are completely gone! My entire stomach is flat and even. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to perform this procedure. He answered all my questions and I was able to text him any questions whenever I needed to. Example: I was worried that my incisions were infected so I sent him a picture of them and he reassured me that they were not infected and that it was dead fat. Getting that instant peace of mind was great, especially since I panic easily. I do not regret getting this procedure or choosing Dr. Jung. If I ever needed Liposculpture again I would only go to Dr. Jung!