Done, Redone, Fraxel Laser Added ...what a Mess! Houston, TX

HELP!!!!! I had a Lifestyle Lift in Houston in...

HELP!!!!! I had a Lifestyle Lift in Houston in June 2013, within 7 months I noticed drooping, was scheduled to have fraxel laser done in May 2014 and was told that Dr Kevin Smith would fix the droop at that time. My best friend had the laser at the same time as me. Initially, we were ecstatic but it didn't take long for both of us to begin to notice disastrous results. Fearful of returning to the same place for more destruction, we both became complacent, then, by the time we decided to pursue the issues, and there are many, the company had folded, less than a year after my second visit to this place and my friend's first. Has anyone found any recourse, anywhere to turn? I have broken blood vessels all over my face, a huge blue vein that bulges out over my upper lip, vertical lines by my mouth, under my neck begins to turn red as if blood is gathering there. My friend, much younger than me, is wrinkling, too, and is much worse than when we went there. We spent too much, this is a nightmare! Please let me know if anyone has found recourse for this dilemma! Thank you.

Thanks to all the kind professionals that have taken the time to respond to my post BUT ...

I would like to add that the physician who did my facelift thru Lifestyle Lift has his own private practice and is represented as a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Kevin Smith. I felt too secure with my decision and, although the "facelift" has been an absolute disaster, I truly feel the ineptness with which the fraxel laser was administered is what has caused the most horrendous damage, as I mentioned, a friend had the fraxel laser process at the same time and she is in the same predicament. I have a high threshold of pain and, I believe the procedure was performed in haste with little to no attention to concerns for the long term outcome. I seriously send a warning to anyone considering having this done. Again, thank you to the responding medical professionals, if you see this and have time, I hope to hear from you again.

Pic of peeling following procedure, as you can see I was healing from 2nd lift, too.

In process
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

First procedure, positive; second TWO procedures, NOT. It seemed to be two different people, the star ratings are really not able to be accurate, please remember, thank you