A Doctor Worth Visiting... - Houston, TX

Lets start with the office staff, with my...

Lets start with the office staff, with my consultation I was kind of scared to ask a lot of question but Channing kind of knew what to say which basically answered a few of my questions without asking. Dr. Blome was funny, kind, and very straightforward which help a lot. They made a statement that made since, "We are not here to sell you anything, you have to tell me what you want and I can tell you if I can do it" haa haa which is true if they recommend something you didn't feel like you had a concern with before, then now your self-conscious about yourself. So we discuss where I was unhappy, and he told me what his professional opinion. Come to find out I was really hard on myself, areas I thought were bad he said "you don't need that" which he could have easily said okay and do it anyways for the money when I didn't need it. Later on I was able to text and Channing to ask many question and she was always available to answer my call even late at night... she wanted me to be comfortable. The day of procedure I was super nervous and scared but Sophea, Joyce, and Dr. Blome omg they made me feel like I was talking to a bunch of my friend through the whole procedure. I had so much fun that I don't remember much of how it all happen. :) Everyone in the office is super friendly and I never felt judged or mistreated which is usually rare now and days. I would definitely recommend Dr. Blome and his awesome team. As for the results I am a week and a half in and I see my results and love it, worth every penny. Can't wait until I'm 3 months in to see what I look like then.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blome was honest, straightforward, professional and very kind. He wasn't there to sell you anything you didn't need, he wanted to hear what you had to say and what your thoughts were before he gave his professional opinion.