40 Yrs Old, 2 Kids. Houston, TX

I am so happy with my results and it's only been...

I am so happy with my results and it's only been two weeks of my procedures, I had waist, upper and lower abs done so I am very exited to see the final result about six months they say. The day of surgery I was very anxious but dr. Victor J. Atun and his staff were very nice and caring they even provided a pillow and sun glasses so the light wouldn't bother me and be comfortable, I was relax felt almost not pain only in certain areas not too bothersome. The recovery was very fast, went in on Friday and back to work on Monday even though I do physical work. I am still a little swell on my lower abs but over all my clothes look better now, I'm wearing my second stage compression garment and avoiding tortillas and bread ahaha I don't want to get my saggy belly again.
Thanks Dr. Victor J. Atun and Sonobello for giving me back my confidence and happiness to see myself in the mirror.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Was very friendly, bilingual, funny, and caring.