Laser Hair RemoVal Due to PCOS - Houston, TX

I have Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS) which...

I have Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS) which created horrible hair growth in the chin and neck area, I recently decided to undergo LHR. So far, I am very thrilled with the results. My only concern is I hope the dark scarring from past ingrown hair will fade away. Any recommendations to removing the dark marks will be greatly appreciated.

Photo update: LHR on African American Skin

I wanted to post an updated picture of my LHR in natural lighting. I was in my car today and just couldn't believe how great the 1st treatment is so far. This has refuel my self-esteem. I no longer feel like people are staring at my facial hair. I no longer have the urge to pluck, shave, or pile on makeup to cover blemishes.

Round 2 of 9 LHR

Yay! The time is finally here!. Today I will go in for round 2 of my laser hair removal treatment. This by far was a great investment. I will post pics and reviews later.

UPDATE LONG OVER DUE!!!!

OMG! Sorry for the extremely delayed update. I am still doing my laser treatment and I am so thrilled and excited with my results. My last laser treatment was in the month of august and I have hardly ay regrowth!. I believe the laser have finally destroyed all the follicles. I still have several more treatments to go, and I originally purchased the lifetime package. So, if any of these little creepers decides to come back, I can go in and zap them away! Right now I am focusing on clearing up the minor discoloration due to yearssssss of ingrown hair. I am using Palmers skin? success to do so.
Ideal Image