Juvederm Treatment

In less than 10 minutes, 62 years of sagging skin...

In less than 10 minutes, 62 years of sagging skin was rejuvenated and lifted. The large facial folds disappeared. My face looked 10 years younger. The procedure was relatively painless with only a few little pinches. I had slight bruising that disappeared in a few days and was easy to hide with foundation and concealer. It was worth the investment. I started with a minimal treatment but will return to have the fine lines removed. The Juvederm in my cheeks should last for a few years. My friends are ready to commit to Juvederm too.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodman provided me with the most appropriate treatment for my needs. My knowledge of facial plastics was very limited so I appreciated Dr. Rodman's in depth explanations and suggestions. She was very attentive to my many questions. Her suggestion for the least invasive approaches were welcomed. Dr. Rodman said she could eliminate the fine lines around my mouth. I trust her judgment and look forward to my next visit for additional treatment.