Houston Area Rhinoplasty... Who's Got the Funk? - Houston, TX

I can remember hating my profile as far back as...

I can remember hating my profile as far back as first grade. We were Doing shadow portraits and I remember cringing when it was my turn. Fast foward a bit, and I'm still hating my nose. So after about three months of tremendous amounts of resarch( literally my study looked like a scene from the movie "A BEAUTIFUL MIND") I finally decided to do it. I had several consultations in Louisiana,Houston, and Dallas. Price wasn't a factor. I figured I'd rather buy single ply for the rest of my life than skimp on surgery that would alter my face! I mean Michael Jackson could afford for his nose to fall off, he had his music, his moves,a bazillion dollars and Oprah tucked nicely into his back pocket. I've got a mortgage, a toddler, and frizzy hair... WINNING!!!! Jkjk, ok so after all the visits and reviews and before and after photos, I zoned in on Dr Etai Funk. He was very nice, easy breezy to talk to, and most important, his work was fantastic! Plus he's pretty easy on the eyes...and nose!! but really,his before and afters were AMAZING, and he had fantastic reviews. He showed me photos of cases similar to mine, and was just very thorough. I am only 5 days post op, but I practically have zero bruising, swelling is minimal and after taking the cast off today I could have done a backflip in his office!! He is truly an artist and I'm glad i was completely cookoo and read through all 5 billion reviews! If your considering rhinoplasty, consider Dr. funk.

Po day six!

Swelling is all but gone, my nose is still swollen, but already looks like a million bucks! I'm so flipping ecstatic! I don't even care my nose is taped up, heading into work today for a few hours to Crack the whip a little.

8 days po

Feeling really good! Nose is still taped so I've been getting the stares. Hubby's been telling his friends things got wild in the bedroom. (Things haven't been wild since spring break circa 2002) so he's loving that. I keep seeing them hi five each other when I walk off...men. I still have a few stitches in and they itch like crazy! Hopefully the doc will pull them Monday. My upper lip is still weird, I feel like I look like one of those who-vile characters... The one jim Carey was in. Also yawning hurts like a motha!!! Other than that feel good!

Tape is off!

Yay!! Tape came off today!! Thankyou Jesus!! I could have fried an egg on my nose that thing was so greasy and gross!! Soo soo pleased with the results. I can't say enough great things about Dr. funk! So Amazing!! We are at 10 days PO, I had zero bruising, facial swelling lasted only a few days. Only regret so far is that I didn't do it sooner!

Almost 1 month post op!

Hey guys! I'm a few days shy of a month PO!! My tip is still pretty swollen. I'm hoping it will fall just a bit as well, other than that I love it!! Still wake up every morning shocked when I look in the mirror! It's a good shock though. Has anyone had problems with excessive oily skin? I swear you could fry an egg on my nose! It's gross!

4 weeks po

6 weeks po

Still loving my nose! I do still get really swollen in the mornings, but by 10am or so it's all gone. It's so weird to go back and look at old photos. Like, was that really me? So glad I did it.

Nearly 2 months PO!!

Loving my nose yall!! It's still has swelling at the tip, but not really bad. It's way worse in the mornings. But by miday looks great! Hopefully the last of the swelling will go down soon!!

Two months po!!!

Everyday is a different nose!! It's so great! The swelling is going down really well, tip is still swollen and REALLLLLLY hard. I'm so glad I made the decision to do it!

Two months po

Side by sides!

Update!! Still love my nose!

Hey guys! I'm about 6 months po, and I'm still seeing changes. Ita so weird to look back at old pic! Anyway still love the nose! Thanks dr funk!

6 months po!

Still swell in the mornings and after eating salty foods.

Still loving the ol honker

Still loving my nose! Still some swelling in the morning but not to bad.

Little over a year po

Still in love with my nose! Still seeing changes in the tip.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stop looking! Dr funk is your guy!