Hourglass Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

I had the hourglass tummy tuck performed by Dr....

I had the hourglass tummy tuck performed by Dr. Wilberto Cortez (AKA Dr. Hourglass) and although I'm still swollen and in the healing process, I am so excited about my results! He gave me a new figure that I never imagined I could have! The healing process is a little slower than I thought but his staff have been great with post operative instructions and follow up. I will post pics once I am a little more further along in the healing process.

Before and after (2 weeks post on and still swollen)

Here is a couple pics still in the healing process will post more as I get further along

3 months post op hourglass tummy tuck

Im 3 months post op and the swelling has gone down a lot. I'm loving my figure... my butt even looks a lot bigger and I had nothing done to it!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes (AKA Dr. Hourglass) gives it to you straight he doesn't beat around the bush or give you false expections. He is very realistic and doesn't feed you lies to get your money, he is honest and willing to do a second consultation free of charge to make sure you are questions/concerns are addressed.