One Year Post-Op Convert. Houston, TX

Getting a hair transplant is a serious decision...

Getting a hair transplant is a serious decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. Even more so, choosing a specialist to perform the procedure is in itself very difficult and fraught with a myriad of concerns. Does it truly work? Is it worth the price? I too faced these issues when I made the decision to do something about my hair loss. That being said, I can honestly say that I'm truly happy that I ended up choosing to go through with the procedure. In the year since my first procedure, I have seen a drastic improvement in my hairline and feel a million times better about my appearance. It was worth every cent and I'm such a convert that I've since returned for a second procedure and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

I'm truly happy that I ended up choosing to go with Dr. Arocha. As many others will attest, he and his staff are simply the best. They are extremely professional, yet very friendly and accommodating. The procedure was relatively painless and recovery was quick. All in all, I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to improve their life through the miracle of hair transplants. I'm such a firm believer in Dr. Arocha that I recently returned for a second procedure to further improve my hairline and the treatment was just as amazing as the first time. Check him out; you won't regret it!