Just Received Second Transplant from Dr. Arocha - Houston, TX

I recently received my second FUT transplant from...

I recently received my second FUT transplant from Dr. Arocha. Six years ago, I had a 3,000 graft procedure that completely rebuilt my hairline. After the transplanted hair grew in, not one person suspected that I had anything artificially done, even family members and girlfriends. As the hair grew in, people noticed a difference, but I told them it was from Rogaine/Propecia. Everything looked completely natural. FUT is the "strip method" so I had a scar on the back of my head, but it was not noticeable. I simply asked for my hair to be cut with at lease a 4 guard and nobody ever noticed a thing.

The original reason I chose Arocha and not others was reputation. I spent days researching every hair restoration doctor in Texas. Dr. Arocha had the most respect from patients and other doctors. He is known for producing natural-looking results. Also, because he is independent and not part of a large hair group like Bosley, he can charge reasonable prices.

When I met with him, he was friendly and gave me an honest assessment. He did not unrealistically promise to give me a full head of hair. He told me that he could rebuild my front hairline in the first procedure, and he did. The procedure took about 5 hours. Dr. Arocha and his staff tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible. . If I felt pain, I simply asked for more local anaesthetic and they gave it to me. Post-op instructions were clear and easy to follow. The transplanted hair started growing in about three months and started looking really good after about six months.

Now six years later, the implanted hair from the first procedure is still growing strong and looking good. However, I have lost hair from the middle and back of my head. So I went in for another procedure last week. Dr. Arocha devised a plan for the most natural looking outcome that covered my balding areas. Everyone was as friendly and accommodating as the first time. I am excited to see the results.
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Arocha is easy-going but very detail-oriented. He will always give you a realistic expectation of results. He keeps track of your progress from day 1 and plans for all of your future needs. His office is located in converted townhome in the Montrose/Shepherd area. It does not feel like a typical medical clinic. The overall atmosphere is non-threatening.