Classic Male Pattern Baldness Corrected with Amazing 6 Month Results - Houston, TX

I am a 32 y/o professional. This had been long...

I am a 32 y/o professional. This had been long time coming, but I had to await my financial situation to change. I was losing confidence and my relationship with my wife had taken some impact. It is always hard to deal with some aging before your time. I just wanted to feel some of the same prowess that I used to feel in my college years when we met and to feel like everyone was looking at me for the right reasons and not the balding on my forehead. It was resounding success. Also I am a physician so I have a special view on the dealings with doctors.
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

I don't know how anything with the procedure could have gone any better. The most important thing with your doctor is trust that he is invested in your result just as you are invested. I knew that immediately with Dr. Arocha. Hair is the only procedure he does and I appreciated the passion and dedication to be extremely good at his specialty. He was able to confirm my realistic expectations. The procedure was only minor discomfort and I slept most of the time. After is when that trust kicks in and you have to listen and follow. First weeks were hard but with the support of my family and my doctor i only experienced minor buyers remorse. After 3 months many of my family already remarked on the progress and the change in the fullness of my hair. Now at only 6 months I can't believe that it will still get better and more full. As with any procedure in any medical setting, following the regimen and the directions of your EXPERIENCED physician will net the best results. He was fantastic and look forward to my second procedure with this fine fellow. Can not thank him enough for removing this issue from my mind and the weight on my heart.