27 Years Old, Finally Made the Leap - Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've struggled with hair loss since I was 18 and...

I've struggled with hair loss since I was 18 and have been contemplating having a transplant for years. I can't say how happy I am that I chose Dr. Arocha for my procedure. The first time I went in I sat and talk with Dr. Arocha himself, which actually surprised me. The entire process from consultation to surgery was a complete breeze. Eduardo and the others at the office were extremely helpful as well, always available to answer questions or help in any way. I highly recommend Dr. Arocha if you are considering having work done to your hair. One look at his portfolio (which contained hundreds of before/after photos), and I was convinced. I am two days post op and I feel like i never even did anything. The grafts are clean and clearly well-placed. Thanks Dr. Arocha and staff.
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Arocha is a very nice man who clearly cares about each of his patients, and has hundreds of patients to prove he is a master of his craft.