Best Scalp Micropigmentation expert in Texas - Ian Dennis and HIS Hair Clinic

I was Norwood 7 and losing my hair since my early...

I was Norwood 7 and losing my hair since my early 20's. I researched SMP for 2+ years but I just could not get off the fence. Coming upto a milestone birthday I was sick of seeing a big bald head staring back at me. The treatment was a huge deal for me as I work face to face with people day in day out. I could not handle this going wrong. So I went in for consultations at an SMP clinic in Dallas and another 2 clinics in Houston includng his hair clinic.
My technician, Ian, is awesome. Not once did he claim to be capable of doing a particular style, instead he always backed it up and showed me a huge portfolio of the hundreds of treatments that he has performed. I felt that he was the only one that could deliver the very very subtle/natural treatment that I needed and thankfully I was proven correct. My results are as great as any I have seen.

I made a video that you can see below. I'm planning to make more videos and photos in the future so any sceptics like myself can see how it looks after 1 month/3months/1year.

Video Update

Video of treatment close up
0:14
Ian Dennis

Very professional. A real perfectionist. I feel like he was just as determined as I was to get the outcome that I desired.