28 Year Old Male 1800 Graft FUE - Houston, TX

I had a great experience with Dr. Rashid. I...

I had a great experience with Dr. Rashid. I initially was going to go with Bosley who were going to charge me about twice as much and leave me with a nasty line scar. I am so glad I decided to shop around and discovered Mosaic clinic before I committed to the big boys in the industry. The consultation via Skype with him first was brief, but very informative and he seemed to know his stuff via all the reviews he posts on here. The follow up phone call with his medical staff to answer all my questions was what ultimately made me decide on choosing their clinic. I had to wake up super early so was completely exhausted by the time I arrived at his clinic on procedure day and was completely passed out after the pain pills he provided to me during the procedure. For me, it was pretty much as simple as taking some pills, flopping face first in a chair, going to sleep, and waking up in a puddle of drool 4-5 hours later. I was a little freaked out at first since he had to shave the area where the follicles went in, but now as they start to grow in, I am really starting to see what fantastic work he did. One thing I did not expect was how bad I was going to swell, but I think that is subjective to a person by person basis and not really any fault of the doctor. My face had swollen so much I could have made a great Klingon at Comic Con. It's nearly 2 months when I had my procedure, so will post more as things progress. His staff has been really good at following up with me as well making sure I am not encountering anything out of the usual. Thanks Dr. Rashid!
Houston Dermatologist