Fraxel Dual for Acne Scars - Houston, TX

I am not sure how well this works yet. I have done...

I am not sure how well this works yet. I have done 1 out of 3 recommended treatments. I actually got a pretty good deal for 3. I am so excited to see the results. It's a bit uncomfortable; as if you were getting your whole face waxed a 100 times in one second lol. Not painful at all. It's been 4 days now, and I'm still noticing sand like brown spots on my face. They have been disappearing as the days go by. My face is noticeably lighter too.

2 weeks post-fraxel dual

My Astetissian told me it would take up to 4 months for me to be able to see any improvement. I already see huge improvement. I am very pleased with the results so far. The collagen is supposed to take months to re-activate, but you can see my skin has already started to resurface. ?????? pores are 80-90% smaller and the texture of my skin feels like baby skin. I still have 2 more treatments to go. But in spreading them 4 months apart, each.

4 1/2 weeks Post Fraxel

My skin feels amazing. I have baby skin. Can't wait to do my second procedure to see actual texture results. So far, I am very satisfied :)

Fraxel dual 2nd treatment