25 years old, Liposuction /Fat transfer to hips - Houston, TX

I am totally thrilled with my results till right now...

I am totally thrilled with my results till right now, I have a month since my surgery Realize greatly recommend dr. Cortes, I got appointment after performing a search on the Internet looking for the best doctor I did not mind traveling far what I wanted was quality work and as I was right in my first appointment I talk to him and for me big surprise was that I could not perform buttock augmentation because there was not enough fat and I replied that if I could put implants and they told me not to throw my iva money on something that does not look good that taxes because was very thin, very few honest doctors ai and some do not care just grab whatever you ask to collect, I weighed 130 pounds and my height is 5'2, he recommended me gain 15 to 20 pounds and I refused because I can not stand to see me chubby and then he told me that all he could get was Asher fat in the hips and aserme the smallest one and only waist after i said yes and did the rest of the work, I am fascinated with my body, I love I knew I was in good hands and could trust the results ..

more pics