Considering Fat Transfer to Hips and Butt

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have just joined this group and I am amazed by...

I have just joined this group and I am amazed by people's story. I have never been confident with my hips and butt and always wear a butt pad. I am 29 now and thinking I should just do a fat transfer surgery and stop struggling with my self esteem. I live in Houston and will really need to talk to people or a doctor. I also want to know the survival rate for the procedure. Has there been high cases of deaths (just scared, never had a surgery before). I always stare at other people with great body and wonder why mine didn't come naturally.

Doctor research on bbl

So after doing some research, I am considering going with Dr Sato, had a consultation with her and I was impressed. She was very honest with her conversation and when I asked about the possible risk.. she spilled it all out but I still found confidence in her.
Still need to save a lot of money though... looks like all these doctors are getting more expensive by the day.

Will continue researching on what doctor to conclude with and saving my money ????.For now, I am happy with what I have seen about Dr Sato.

Deposits paid

Finally going with Dr Sato and made my deposits. Excited much.

More before pictures

Still stalking real self and reading reviews over and over again. Decided to post more before pictures and hoping to get a better shape soon.

Wish picture!!!