Eisemann Botched Facelift

When I first went to Dr Michael Eisemann in...

When I first went to Dr Michael Eisemann in Houston, he was pleasant, if not friendly. We discussed the facelift and he said he would also do a necklift, but it would cost more. He charged me for both surgeries. He only did a lower face lift. Later, at the first post op he said he didn't think I needed a necklift. I asked for a partial refund, he smirked and refused saying he never gives money back. The WORST PART IS I NOW HAVE PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE TO MY RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE. my smile is lopsided. I knew there was a problem the day after surgery and called the answering service. No one called back for 8 hours. When they finally called back, they said Dr Eisemann was out of town and no one was on call for him. I said get Dr Eisemann to phone me. 24 hours later he called me. I insisted he have a plastic surgeon on call for me to be seen by. He called a friend of his. The other surgeon said the nerve damage was probably going to resolve in 6 months. It's been a year. I've seen 2 other PS and they both said its permanent.
I am so sorry I went to Dr Eisemann. Take a lesson and make a different choice.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very poor results. PERMANANT FACIAL NERVE DAMAGE. I PAID FOR LOWER FACE LIFT AND NECK LIFT. HE ONLY DID THE FACE LIFT. VERY DEFENSIVE and rude. I asked why he didn't do both and he said he didn't think I need it! He refused a partial refund. Buyer beware! They did take my money very efficiently. He was usually an hour late for appointments.