My Experience with Thermitight. Houston, TX

I had a previous review on this procedure but I...

I had a previous review on this procedure but I deleted it. I thought i would do a review now that I am a year out from the procedure.
The consultation with Dr. Rodriguez was great. He's very informative and he takes his time with the consultation…. I did not feel rushed or feel like he had something else going on. He put his full attention on the consultation. I also like him because he has experience with the procedure which is actually hard to find because it is so new. A lot of surgeons will have their PA do the procedure so be sure to ask if you go with another doc.
The day of "surgery" you take 2 pills to relax you and off you go. I don't remember much other than Dr. Rodriguez telling me that he was going to turn my head one way or the other…. no pain, no heat.
You WILL need someone to drive you home. I did not want anyone to know i was doing this so I used a woman who actually cares for out of town patients in Houston or someone who just needs a ride because they want to keep it private… like me. If you need her number you can message me.
Recovery was easy. No pain, I had prescription Tylenol but did not need it. You have to wear the wrap for awhile but i wore mine well after. I wore it to bed long after i had to and around the house when i was alone.
Results.--- It was pretty immediate but only in some areas. It is supposed to take 3 months to see the final results. I feel the procedure really works and it has definitely made my jawline much more defined. The only area i think it did not help is MY right side under my chin but i also tend to sleep with my hand under my chin so it may be the reason it was hard to fix. All in all, I would def do it again.

Pictures before

These are the before pics.

Week after

My chin and jawline improved

One year later

Results stayed tight but I sleep with my hand u see my right side chin and it came back a little.
Dr. Rodriguez

He was great the whole experience. He personally did the follow up call. Very attentive and NEVER made me feel rushed.