My Experience So Far with ThermiSmooth - Houston, TX

Im 44 yrs old and used to worship the sun when i...

Im 44 yrs old and used to worship the sun when i was younger so the elasticity in my skin is not good. I've tried lasers including the Titan which is supposed to be very good (did not help me at all) and it was extremely painful.
I went to Dr. Rodriguez last year (after doing ALOT of research on Doc's) and had the ThermiTight done. Worked amazing well, only thing that actually improved the elasticity of my jawline.
So now I am reviewing my experience with the ThermiSmooth.

Consultation- Dr. Rodriguez was very informative and told me exactly what to expect. Took his time and I never feel rushed with him. I even asked him about a scar on my hip and he gave me a full consultation for that without blinking an eye and it took awhile. He will make you very comfortable and will listen.

Procedure- He had me lay down with my head in what felt like a masseuse chair. He worked on my jawline and under my chin and neck area. The wand was cool at first then warm then very warm. I felt no pain, no discomfort. When we finished my jaw and neck were red but not at all sore. Went away by the time i got home. I'm posting my before and afters with Dr. Rodriguez that I took (not from his office) so you guys can see my improvements on my jawline etc. I will repost in 30 days with more updated pics.

This is a pic before any services with Dr. Rodriguez.

Pictures from today

Much tighter neck and defined jawline.
Dr. Raul Rodriguez

If I could give him more stars for bedside manner and experience, I would.